Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy New Year! (I'm only a month late.)

Well, good-ness gracious. How is it already February 3rd and I'm just updating this??? Happy New Year, folks! I won't take up a lot of time jabbering about how busy I've been because pictures are a LOT more fun. Here's a recap from my last post:

We sure did. 29-7!


This year's trip to the Grove Park Inn with Horizon Investments was probably my favorite trip yet! Brad and I stayed an extra day and roamed around Asheville - what a beautiful city - and we establish friendships that I feel will last a lifetime. We're both so blessed to be a part of a great family like Horizon!


My friend Stacy's baby turned the big ONE so we went to Columbia to help celebrate! (Little did we know Stacy was secretly celebrating about something else, too - Emmie is going to be a big sister in July!)


Our neck of the woods saw a couple days of snow and we even had a couple snow days off work! It's been fun and all but we're ready for some warmer weather... let's hope Punxsutawney Phil is right!


Christmas was incredible as always (it IS my favorite holiday after all) and we really enjoyed some time off. We caught up with family, friends and Brad and I enjoyed a little unexpected time with each other. We typically travel on Christmas Eve but this year, we decided to stay home and travel Christmas day... it was so nice! We went to Christmas Eve service at church, drove around looking at neighborhood lights and kept up with our tradition of eating Chinese food for dinner. Call me silly but I think my fortune says a lot for the upcoming year:

Cheers!

Fundraising for this year's Relay For Life event has officially kicked off! I decided to up my goal this year to $1,500 since we did so well last year ($1,250). To say that support has been outstanding would be an understatement... a little over two weeks in and we're already at $1,280 (85%)! Any and all donations, no matter the amount, are always appreciated!



- - - - - - - -
 
I think that catches me up... for now.
 
Hope you are all enjoying the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment