Tuesday, October 5, 2010

If you haven't, GO.


It's weird, really - the first time I heard about Facebook was October 2004, my senior year at USC. One of my sorority sisters asked if I'd seen this site that could keep me connected with all my friends. It was new and I needed a sc.edu email address to participate so I logged on and never looked back. Now, a website once proud of this exclusivity, it has 500 million users, it's worth 25 billion (yes, with a b) dollars and has a new movie about its evolution. But I digress...

I don't typically listen to official movie reviews because I've loved many I've seen that received one star and vice versa; this certainly was not the case for The Social Network. Great reviews, fantastic movie. Even if you've never heard of Facebook (or any other social media network for that matter), go see this movie. You're guaranteed to be entertained.

Four stars.

1 comment:

  1. It is definitely on my list to see in theaters this month :)

    ReplyDelete