Wednesday, October 7, 2009



A BIG thank you goes out to my best friend and fellow blogger Amanda for this exciting award! She was part of my inspiration to start a blog and now, I can't get enough! Check her out - I think you'll find yourself following her, too. : )

Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award":

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful award. I'll try to live up to it.

    I understand about not getting enough - I have 3 blogs and 2 family blogs that I'm part of.

    Stop by anytime and check them all out.
    Chèli
    Cheli's Shelves
    Cheli's Cozy Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Leslie. I'm coming by way of Chèli's blog. Congratulations on the award and welcome to the blogging community.

    ReplyDelete